New Student Registration 2019-2020
Kindergarten through 7th Grade
Online Registration opens March 1, 2019. All grades, Kindergarten included! Check back to see Summer Tour Schedule!
Please look at the following list of items required to register your child:
1. Complete Online Registration
2. Three proofs of residency (Mortgage Statement, Deed or lease agreement, utility bill, and one additional bill)
3. Original Birth Certificate
4. Completed Florida immunization form 680 (out of state immunizations must be transferred to FL form)
5. Physical must be dated within one year of enrollment (can be from any state)
6. Grade level profile form (1st – 5th grades only). Click here to download the profile form. Kindergarten Parent Questionnaire can be downloaded here.
7. Final Report Card for school year 2018-2019 (1st – 6th grades) showing grade promotion
Once you have submitted your online registration, contact Jen Mitchell at [email protected] or (904) 547-4219 to confirm completion of your registration.
If you are not sure which St. Johns County school your child is zoned to attend, please click on the following link: ATTENDANCE ZONE INFORMATION
For Hardship Out of Zone Transfer Requests, please click on the following link: HARDSHIP OUT OF ZONE TRANSFER
Use the Online Registration System by clicking the link at the upper right hand corner of this registration page. Once you have submitted your online registration, contact Jen Mitchell at [email protected] or (904) 547-4219 to confirm completion of your registration. Review Proof of Residency requirements.
Attention all 6th graders!!
The Tdap immunization shot is required for all 7th graders and must be recorded on a Florida 680 form. As soon as your student receives this shot, the form can be brought to the front office, faxed (904-547-4205) or emailed ([email protected] or [email protected]) even if the student is still in 6th grade. Per district policy, all 7th grade students that do not have this shot will not be allowed to start school the year they are entering 7th grade.
Have you moved?
For address changes, please complete Student Change of Address Form and submit with required documents. This completed form along with the requested documents must be submitted to the school immediately.
Call the Registrar, Mary Dominguez, at 904-547-4206 or email at [email protected].