2nd Annual PVA Yearbook
Cover Art Contest
Entries due November 26, 2019
Calling all Palm Valley Academy artists! You are invited to enter your design in our Yearbook Cover Contest. There will be a grade-level winner for every grade and one school-wide winner will be selected to use as the front cover of the 2019-2020 yearbook!
- Artwork (with attached slip found below) is due by November 26th
- Elementary students should turn artwork in to your homeroom teacher
- Middle School students should turn artwork in to Mrs. Chaker in Room 911
- Yearbook THEME: Bobcat Vision 20/20 (i.e. setting sights on future, perfect vision, etc.)
How to submit art
- 8½ x 11 sheet of white paper
- Vertical orientation
All entries must include
- A Bobcat
- Lots of color … little to no white space
- The following must appear prominently in the artwork: Palm Valley Academy 2019-2020
Tips for a good entry
- Don’t leave the background white; use COLOR
- Make sure your colors are vibrant
- Use one or more of the following –crayons, markers, watercolors, oil pastels, etc.
- Use the entire sheet of paper. Make your artwork fill the page.
Questions? Email … [email protected]
Please detach and fill out the bottom portion of this page and paper clip it to your entry (do NOT staple).
Grade_________________ Homeroom Teacher_____________
Guardian Signature ____________________________________