PVA sponsored sports are:
- volleyball (6th – 8th Grade boys and girls)
- basketball (6th – 8th Grade boys and girls)
All other athletic programs go through the St. Johns Middle School Athletic Association (SJMSAA).
The St. Johns Middle School Athletic Association (”SJMSAA”) middle school sports program is not operated or sponsored by the St. Johns County School District. SJMSAA is an independent, private non-profit corporation, which uses District middle school names and facilities under a license agreement with the District, and which is solely responsible for the operation of the SJMSAA middle school sports program and its individual teams.
SJMSAA Sports are:
- Football – Spring to Fall
- Cheerleading – Spring to Spring
- Soccer – Fall to Winter
- Baseball – Fall to Winter, Winter to Spring
- Softball – Winter to Spring
- Golf – Winter to Spring
- Tennis – Winter to Spring
Refer to the SJMSAA website for more information. Students need to register through the SJMSAA website prior to tryouts. Once a student makes a team, he/she will be provided with more information regarding payment and necessary forms.