Front Office Hours:
7:45 am-3:45 pm
- M, T, Th, F:
8:40 am-3:00 pm
8:40 am-2:00 pm
Student supervision begins and classrooms will be open to students at 8:20 am with the school day officially beginning at 8:40 am. If students are not in their classroom at 8:40 am, they will be marked tardy.
Students may not be checked out early after 2:15 pm (M, T, Th, F) or after 1:15 pm on Wednesdays.
HAC (Home Access Center):
Parents and Guardians will be able to view and/or print their child’s educational information and report cards from Palm Valley Academy through HAC, (Home Access Center). If you need a HAC login or HAC password reset, please go directly to the HAC website. For important HAC information, please make sure to read HAC Directions first. If you are experiencing issues with obtaining your HAC access, please email Mary Dominguez.
Middle School Orientation was a hit! Thank you W.E.B. Leaders!
Important Forms & Documents
- School Access – Vistors and Volunteer Clearance
- HAC Access
- Master Calendar
- Lunch Menu
- Year-at-a-Glance (pacing guide and content standards for selected courses)
- High School Academy Application Information
- SJCSD Enrollment Policy
- Attendance Zoning Information
- Attendance Zone Locator
- Residency & Guardianship Policy
- Bullying Prevention Presentation
- Let’s Be Internet Healthy
- Use of Service Animals by Individuals with Disabilities
- St. Johns County School District Website
District Required Documents for Parents/Guardians
- Student Code of Conduct 2021-2022
- Student Code of Conduct Letter 2021-2022
- Student Code of Conduct Agreement Form 2021-2022
- Economic Success of FL Graduates
- State of FL Class Size Amendment 2021-2022
- SJCSD Letter Programs of Choice – Elementary
- SJCSD Letter Programs of Choice – Secondary 2021-2022
- Letter from Sheriff Hardwick 2021-2022
- School Safety Letter 2021-22
FortifyFL is a website and app developed at the direction of the Florida Legislature. Any student, educator, parent or member of the public can report school safety concerns directly to law enforcement and school administrators anonymously and easily through the FortifyFL app or getfortifyfl.com.
This is just a reminder that anyone (parent, guardian, friend, neighbor, aunt, uncle) must have school access to attend an event at Palm Valley Academy, have lunch with a student and/or attend an awards assembly. If you have not already done so, please complete the School Access Form. The process for approval may take up to 4 weeks, so please fill out the application sooner than later for any guests that would like to have school access. Once the application is approved, school access will be valid for three years.
School District News
"Educational Surrogate Parent Training" on Dec. 6
Please join us on Tuesday, December 6, 2022, from 5pm to 8pm for "Educational Surrogate Parent Training." The training will be presented virtually by Florida Diagnostic and Learning Resources System / Northeast Florida Educational Consortium (FDLRS/NEFEC).